Achievements

June 23, 2011

Make It Monday # 20 - Reverse Masking

Hello,

Make it Monday at PTI this week is Reverse Masking! I use the "normal" masking technique A LOT when i stamp. So it was fun to find some stamps that i could use with the reverse masking technique.



I used the vase from PTI's Asian Fusion. Stamped them in a row on green card stock. Then stamped it again on a scrap paper and cut the vase out. I used flowers from the same set to fill the vases, stamped in purple ink.

Then i used a glitter marker to color the centers of the flowers. For one of the middle vases, i added tiny grey rhinestones to the flowers centers and a row along the bottom of the vase. I stamped congratulations below this vase. (i am also going to enter this the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol auditions!)

I used grey card stock for my card base and a scrap of purple ribbon that matched the purple ink pretty good. And after playing with the ribbon to find the best way to use it, i came up with this border. The ribbon running horizontal is the back of the ribbon. At the corner of my folded ribbon i added a bigger grey rhinestone.

Have a great day!!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink: Asian Fusion, Love Birds (sentiment)
Cardstock: Bazzil
Ribbon: May Arts
Glitter Marker: Marvy, Twinklette, Black
Rhinestones: Micheal's
Ink: Memento: Black, Studio G: Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment