Achievements

July 7, 2011

Card Camp Color Combo

Hi!

So this weeks color combo is SO nice!!! Orange is my favorite color, so having a light and dark orange is AWESOME!! Plus green is my second favorite color ... so i'm really liking this combo!! I plan on doing a few more cards this weekend!
But so far i just have this one card. I started with a Kraft cardbase and cut a label shape from PTI's Mat Stack 5 from kraft cardstock. I stamped some vases from PTI's Gracious Vases. I stamped the solid vase in a light color and the outline in a darker color. After i finished the card i realized i only have one little spot of green, and that is one of the vases (oh, well i liked how it turned out even, with not much green :)  )  I added just a tiny touch of glitter glue to the flowers that i put in one of the vases. I stamped You Are Cherished in a dark brown ink.



For the cardbase i used PTI's Mehndi Medallion for the background, stamped in the dark and light pink. Behind my label i used a bright orange ribbon and added a button below the label.



Thanks for stopping in!!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamp's: Papertrey Ink: Gracious Vases, Mehndi Medallion
Ink: Studio G
Cardbase and Kraft cardstock: The Paper Studio
Ribbon: Offray
Marker: Too Maker Productions: Spica Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment