Achievements

December 17, 2011

Hello,
Sorry it’s been so long since my last post, after Thanksgiving my card making mojo was missing and then I got a cold! But regardless i finally got my Christmas cards done (and mailed yesterday!!), ornaments and the last of my Christmas shopping done. All that is left to do is wrap!

I also got some happy email from PaperCrafts Magazine late last week and there’s nothing like good card making news to inspire you to make more! In fact I am a bit behind in posting my published cards (yay!), but here is the very 1st one. (sorry the photo is not the greatest, this was before my new spiffy light tent!)

You can see it in Holiday Cards & More Vol. 6, and if you don;t have a copy you can it at PaperCrafts. As soon as I saw this stamp I thought Got Presents? and the card was born!

I'll be back later this weekend with some more cards as i get back to my usual card making challenges. I also have a new weekly post starting with the new year as a part of my card making New Years Resolution. So stay tuned!!

Have a great day!!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment