Achievements

February 5, 2012

PTI's 5th Anniversary Day 1 Challenge

Hello,

Today kicks off PTI's 5th Anniversary countdown to this months release. I found PTI a little bit before last years anniversary and have fallen in love with all their products. For the next few days they are having sneak peaks and lots of prizes so be sure to check it out!


Today the challenge is to use one of the design teams favorite project as inspiration. My inspiration came from Ashley Cannon Newells card. She used the banner builder collection and i haven't used mine in awhile, so i started with them.



I wanted to do a baby card so i found some cute pattern paper and die cut a few triangles from the banner builder collection. Next i adhered each triangle to muslin and cut each on out, lightly fraying the edges. Then adhered each triangle to twine across the card.

With spring moss ink i stamped a fillable frame and then with autumn rose ink stamped Welcome Little One.

Have a great day!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings, Fillable Frame #4
Die: Banner Builder Collection
Pattern paper: Happy Go Lucky
Other: Joann's Muslin

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Love the texture on your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the texture the twine & muslin add! And I think I still have a bit of this paper left - the buttons for sure - I should make some baby cards too :)

    ReplyDelete