Achievements

March 25, 2012

Sunday's Bits & Pieces #13

Hello!

For today's Sunday's Bits & Pieces i have a super easy card. Almost everything was already done! I found in my embellishment/scrap drawer a tag that was already good to go!


The tag had doily's stamped in white on pink velum. A little pattern tape adhered to the tag. And then a flower made from cupcake cup.  I also found 2 other cupcake flowers in my drawer and since 3's the rule.....



The only thing i had to do was find the doily stamp i used on the tag. With it i stamped a background with versamark on Kraft cardstock. Next i adhered the tag and cupcake flowers and last stamped the sentiment Hello!

That's it!! Easy Peasy!!  I hope this inspires you to take a look at those you scraps you keep!

Have a great day!

Dana

Supplies:
Cardstock: The PaperStudio
Doily stamp, pattern tape, cupcake cups: Martha Stewart
Sentiment stamp: Hampton Art

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those flowers are awesome! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Dana! I love the pink vellum tag. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches April Release Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete