Achievements

June 14, 2012

Orange & Blue Baby

Hi there,

I've been MIA lately, because i have been packing. I'm moving next week so i've been packing like a fiend!! I will not be posting as often in the next couple of weeks, but once i get unpacked and settled i'll be back to posting regularly. :)

Since i will not be making anything new in the next couple weeks i'm sharing a card i made for a friend a couple of weeks ago. Her sister is having a baby in a few months and she was going the baby shower and needed a card. The card had to be gender neutral since her sister decided to be surprised, and her sister was having a orange and navy themed baby shower. So here is what i came up with:




I'll back next week briefly with another card i made a few months ago!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Dana

3 comments:

  1. this is beautiful! perfect gender neutral card...love the layout! good luck with the move...i don't envy you ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange & navy is a great colour combination! Love how it really pops :) ANd is that real denim? Awesome!
    I second Barb - I don't envy you, but I do wish you good luck moving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Orange & blue is one if my favorite color combos:)

    Glad to hear the packing is coming along! Have a great weekend Dana!

    ReplyDelete