Achievements

July 6, 2013

Buttons!

Hey there!!

Today i have a card that i meant to get up earlier this week, but weather and work interfered with me getting pictures. But regardless here my card, i based it on a sketch from Avery Elle, but i missed the challenge.

My card features some great buttons from Craftpon, they have a great selection of crafty embellishments at there esty store: www.craftpon.etsy.com. These buttons are wood have little flower carved on one side. I love how one side is decorative and the other side plain, you have two options when using the buttons!


For my card i started with some pattern paper and inked the edges. Then i adhered the buttons, some with the flower up and some with the plain side up.


Next i stamped the frame and sentiment from Avery Elle and cut it out. I adhered the frame at the right over the buttons.


Thanks for stopping by and make sure you stop by Craftpon shop and their stamp shop Stampcow!

Dana

Supplies
Buttons: Craftpon - Carved Wood Buttons 10000205-010
Pattern Paper - My Minds Eye
Stamps: Avery Elle - Framed Fonts

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3424184/?claim=njwnr5p2rk6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! perfectly placed accents (those buttons are just nummy!)...i never know where to put 'em and when to stop puttin' 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cannot have too many gorgeous buttons :) LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete