Achievements

July 12, 2013

For the Love of Bikes



Hello!

Today i have a card for another new to me challenge, CAS-ology, i've seen a few people participate and its been on my to do list! The challenge this week is Neon.


So first, i have a love/hate relationship with this card. Its a little bit out of my comfort zone, but on the other hand i kind of like it in a weird way!


First i stamped the bike image on a piece of canvas with adhesive on the back. I really like how the ink bleeds into the fabric. Next i stamped the sentiment with neon green and i really like how yellow ink bleeds into the canvas and separates from the green.


Then to make it a little less 'perfect,' when i placed it on my cardbase and purposely folded under a corner and made some creases. Then i added a few metal dots.


Then i thought it still need a little something, so i 'doodled' (and i'm no doodler!) on the canvas with a black pen and surprisingly liked it and on the other hand it's, at least to me, kind of weird looking.

Let me know what you think! Love it or hate it?? and be truthful, trust me i can take it!! LOL!! :)

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Hampton Art: Irish Farm House Soup
Ink: Memento - Gray Flannel, Hero Arts - Neon Green
Canvas - DCWV
Embellishments: Heidi Grace & Cloud 9 - Metal accents

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is cool! That bike looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...plan and simple awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so flippin' cool! I love the brightness of the green/yellow and the way the canvas looks on the card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's awesome - Grunge CAS! The bleed from the inks looks really cool and I love your doodles! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I think this is the first CAS card on canvas I have ever seen! Cool!!! Love the way the neon bled on the fabric, very cool. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the stamping has bled on the canvas! I also love the neon green colour, the bling and the doodling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a canvas card! How cool! Congratulations on the HM honor from CASology, Dana!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my very favourite part is how the different inks bled! Especially the green - that yellow halo is absolutely awesome! Congrats on your honourable mention (and your first time out! Sweet!)

    ReplyDelete