Achievements

July 30, 2013

Merry Christmas




Hi there!!

I have a super quick post today! I am sharing an equally quick card that i made super fast a the end of a card making marathon! I am link up the card to 2 challenges:

CAS-ual Friday:
cfc110

And Sweet Stamp Shop's Use What you Have (Whoa just made it! with 3hrs to spare!!)

     

I used a cardboard sticker from this drawer:
                                     

And a die cut scalloped circled from this envelope of odds and ends:


A little stamping, little fussy cutting, a little adhering of a cardboard sticker (the strip running vertical) and ta-da, done!!



Well i'm off to working on the pictures from my card making marathon. Stay tuned because you can see them for a guest design feature next month!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop: Holiday Sentiments. Papertrey Ink: Holly Jolly
Ink: Papertrey Ink: Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy. Distress Ink: Peeled Paint
Chipboard Sticker: My Minds Eye - I've had to for so long who knows what collection its for! :)

3 comments:

  1. Now this is simply lovely, Dana! I cannot wait to see what you're up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick and simple... love it! Thank you for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection! I love brown stamped on kraft and you've reminded me why ;)

    ReplyDelete