Achievements

July 2, 2013

Robot



Hi there!

Today i have another card featuring a stamp from Stampcow. They have a great select of wood stamps from cute robots and monster to vintage items. Check out there etsy shop for their wonderful selection: www.stampcow.etsy.com


Today's card feature one of there cute little robots. I die cut a tag with white cardstock and stamped the robot in red ink. I didn;t have the right color ribbon for the tag, so i cut a quick strip of white duck cloth and tied it to the tag.


Next i stamped the robot on my cardbase with a light grey ink. Then i used some pattern paper strips from a robot and boy themed paper pad. I also used some star chipboard stickers in the same collection.


I left off a sentiment, figured when i had need of a card for a little boy i can stamp the sentiment then depending on the circumstances.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Stampcow - Robot Patrol Guard B00117
Ink: Papertrey Ink - Red Poppy, Soft Stone
Pattern Paper and Chipboard - Fancy Pants

3 comments:

  1. Fun! The paper is perfect and I love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too fun, Dana! I'm having a terrible time CHOOSING from Stampcow - so much neat stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!!! you rock these stamps...they are adorbs!

    ReplyDelete