Achievements

July 15, 2013

Snow Beautiful



Hi!

Its challenge time over at Sweet Stamp Shop! I was pretty amazed to win last week my 1st try, so make sure you give it a try, you never know!! :)



Last week i found in my stash a big sheet of chipboard snowflake stickers. I used several on the tags last week, but i still had a lot left over and my first thought was to package up the remaining and put it back in drawer. BUT the point is to use up my stash, so i was going to use up every last snowflake, no matter how many cards i would have to make!


So with the remaining snowflakes i was able to make 2 cards. For the first card i used the same sentiment as the tags and stamped them across the card. Then i adhered some bakers twine to the top and bottom of my sentiment band.


Then i layered up two of the big snowflakes and added a pearl to the middle. I also added a couple small snowflakes around the card.

Now all i had left was 4 small snowflakes, so for this card, i die cut a scallop boarder and added glitter glue along the scallop edge. I also added a twine bow at the bottom.


I stamped the sentiment Snow Beautiful in black ink and adhered the snowflakes randomly around the card above my snow 'pile'


Thanks so much for stopping by and find some stuff in YOUR stash, make a card and link it up at Sweet Stamp Shop!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop - Holiday Sentiments
Ink: PTI - Smokey Shadow
Stickers - Making Memories
Twine- The Twinery - Caribbean

6 comments:

  1. These would be perfect for Festive Friday Snow Challenge too :) http://festivefriday.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this soft color combo and the stacked snowflakes and congrats on winning last week Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was stoked to see you won last week - those tags ROCKED! And how cool that you kept going :) It feels so good to use up the old stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Thanks for joining the SSS Use What You Have Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! love the glittery strip along the cloudy shape...sweet sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete