Achievements

August 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hi!!!

Yep another card for Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-faire! This one is for the Limited Ingredients Challenge.

PTI supplied a list of ingredients that we had to use and could only add neutral colors/ink. Luckily you didn;t have to use all the ingredients! I used Aqua Mist cardstock, Soft Stone 1" strip (i don;t have the cardstock, so i used my ink to color the strip), Melon Berry & Harvest Gold ink and some glitter glue.


I stamped the flowers in Harvest Gold and Melon Berry, all on white cardstock, then i added a little bit of glitter glue to the flowers centers. I stamped the sentiment Merry Christmas in Smokey Shadow ink. I rounded the top corners and adhered it to my cardbase.


Next i inked a 1" strip with Soft Stone, and as i did that i accidentally creased the cardstock (it softens a bit with the ink.) Rather then starting over, i creased the rest of the strip and ended up liking it! I thought it added some nice texture! I added the strip over the bottom part of my flower panel with foam dots.

Have a great day!!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink: Bells & Boughs
Ink: Papertrey Ink: Melon Berry, Soft Stone, Harvest Gold, Smokey Shadow
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink: Aqua Mist
Glitter Glue: Ranger

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layering of the stamps! The color combination looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this nontraditional Christmas card. The stamping is gorgeous, and I love that bright blue base!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FABULOUS for Christmas! The colours are so unexpected & they really pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! the color combo is lovely!

    ReplyDelete