Achievements

September 30, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop Use What You Have Challenge #17

Hey there everyone!!

I popping in to share a quick card today! I got called into work to cover a shift this morning, so i have to make this quick so i can start on some Genetics homework :/


I'm submitting this card to Sweet Stamp Shop's Use What you Have Challenge #17!! You have until tomorrow night to join in!! And what is so sweet about this challenge, you might ask! You just have to use something in your stash! We all have them, so what better way to use some of it up?

So here is my stash! A sticker sheet and some pattern paper scraps.


And here is my card! I used the pattern paper on the other side of the scraps pictured above. I stamped Sweet Stamp Shop's Jars onto watercolor paper and used some distress markers to color them in. I then cut them out.


I used a sticker tab and added it to my pattern paper with a staple. Added a tiny little sticker to one of my jars. Then i used a pattern paper strip and adhered it to my cardbase and last adhered the jars!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you'll play along!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop - Jars of Sweets
Markers: Ranger Distress Markers
Sticker Sheet and pattern paper: Authentique

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Dana, this is wonderful! I love your mix of stamped images and patterned paper...such rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS stash busting :) I can just picture those jars filled with peppermints! Good luck getting everything done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did Noel on that Jar. Love the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you created a Christmas card with this set, the coloring is fantastic on those!

    P.S. Got your package yesterday...THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card and great use of your stash!

    ReplyDelete