Achievements

November 18, 2013

Using Your Brads

Hiya!

Today i have a card to share that that features Brads!! I don't know about you, but i have a ton!! I find i don't use them much, but the other day i set out to use as many as i could! I also used the current challenge at The Alley Way Stamp's Blog for my inspiration.

As you can tell in my card below i didn;t use the white of the photo, but instead was inspired by the dots. First i found a left over die cut heart and i lightly traced it twice on my pattern paper. Then with my pencil i added dots to the heart, this is where i pierced the holes. Once that was done i erased my lines and added the brads. Luckily i just had enough of  each color to make my hearts!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps
Next i found some tan and white poka dot paper, i stamped the little bird on it and also die cut a banner from it.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I stamped the sentiment on the banner. Then colored and cut out the little bird. I adhered both over the brad hearts with foam dots. Last i adhered the whole panel to my cardbase.

I hope this inspires you to use your brads!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - In Stitches. Paper Smooches - Christmas Sampler
Pattern Paper: DCWV - Home for Christmas
Die: PTI - Banners
Other: Brads

6 comments:

  1. What a fun way to use your brads, and I love the chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card! I love, love, love the brads! What a creative way to use them! Thanks for joining the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana this is fabulous! I adore this creative, trendy design...with brads! I love this!!! Such an amazing design Dana! So happy you joined us at TAWS Be Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek.. I just love how you used the brads.. I have a TON too.. This is such a great way to feature them.. this card is so adorable! I am out and about checking out blogs.. thanks for letting me peek at yours, and for trying out for the TAWS DT. :) I will be in touch soon.. HUGS -Ali

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEK this is adorable! What a clever way to use up brads. LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very creative, Dana! Way to use it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete