Achievements

February 12, 2014

Hello Friend

Hey!!

How's everyone doing? Well its cold again here in Michigan! Luckily only 1 to 2 inches of snow forecasted in the next week and next week 40s!!! I am sooo ready, right now 60 sounds wonderful, time to break out some short sleeves and shorts!!! I'm ready!! hehehe!!

Any way i have another for for Papertrey Ink's 7th Anniversary. Here are the colors and the sketch i used for inspiration!



This is a super easy card!! Stamp the stripes using the colors suggested above. Next i stamped the sentiment first in classic Kraft, then again with dark chocolate after stamping off first. I did the chocolate just off center to create a shadow.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Last i added matching sequins at each strip all on the right side!! See told ya it was easy!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps


Thanks for stopping by! Stay warm!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: PTI - Background Basics: Super Stripes, Think Big Favorites #3
Ink: PTI - Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Classic Kraft, Dark Chocolate
Sequins: Neat & Tangled

3 comments:

  1. Love the color combination, perfect stamping and I love the shadow you gave the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shadowed sentiment! I never think to do it on purpose (usually it's to cover a booboo, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're crafting faster than I can keep up, so my running shoes are firmly fastened and off I go to comment on the gallery of awesome awaiting my attention. This card: WOW! Bright colours, perfect stamping, lovely sentiment and the sequins are the perfect special touch! Ahhh-mazing!!
    c

    ReplyDelete