Achievements

March 6, 2014

Let's Celebrate!

Hello!!

Today i am sharing a fun card i just made because, oh about week or two ago! The idea came to me while i was trying to fall asleep one night! And when i sat down to make it i spied a tag die and thought, hmmmm how about a tag card!!! LOL
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps
So to make the card i folded a piece of PTI rustic white cardstock, then placed the tag die just over the fold. Die cut, then cut it again from a scrap piece. I did my stamping on the tag cut from a scrap piece of PTI cardstock.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I stamped the circles in 4 different colors, varying where the circles fell just a little. I also stamped the banner and the sentiment in grey. I stamped the sentiment again to get a shadow. I cut the banner out and adhered it to my tag with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I added 4 sequins just below the banner. Then i added the stamped tag to my card base tag. And then last added a bit of white twill tape at the top!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Neat and Tangle - Party Dots
Sequins: Neat and Tangle - Birthday Bash
Ink: Memento Luxe
Die & Card Stock: Papertrey Ink

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, so bright and cheery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely eye-catching and oh-so-much fun! I love tag cards....I love minis! Super adorable!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So bright and festive, love the different colors and the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about a tag card! It's so fabulous, Dana! A happy, happy tag card, which I am happily pinning to CASE!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete