Achievements

August 19, 2014

Happy Halloween

Hey there!!

I'm sharing a The Alley Way Stamps card from my card pile today!! Fall will be here before you know it and with the August release the free with $40 stamp set has a Happy Halloween sentiment which is perfect to pair with the TAWS set Bumps In The Night!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I started with some black card stock and my Picket Fence Distress Stain. I just dabbed the stain on the card stock to make my own polka-dot paper. I set that aside to dry and then did a little stamping! I stamped the cute bat from Bumps In The Night on watercolor paper and colored him with distress markers. I also added a little Wink of Stella to his wings (not that you can tell in the photo, but i did, i swear!!) I also stamped the Halloween sentiment from Now You See Me on a piece of white card stock.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Once my background was dry i added a strip of orange washi tape. Then i added some pattern chipboard, from deep, deep in my rarely seen sticker/chipboard embellishments drawer! I also added the cute little bat to a chip board tag.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I added the sentiment strip over the washi tape and chipboard. Last i added the chipboard tag!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Now You See Me (currently the free with a $40 purchase stamp set), Bumps In The Night
Distress Markers: Black Soot, Pumice Stone
Washi Tape: Target
Wink of Stella
Chipboard: Heidi Grace - Halloween Punch board
Distress Stain: Picket Fence

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting all excited for Halloween already! That bat is the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME!!! Lovin' the background! And that little bat is soooo cute!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Halloween card, Dana! Black, purple, orange, a whisper of green...and that adorable bat!! Fabulous!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete