Achievements

October 3, 2014

Be Inspired Challenge #57 - Take 2

Hi!!

I'm here with another card for The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge #57. You still have plenty of time to play along!!! Here is the photo inspiration:


I liked the grey baby onsie with the white car so i used that part of the photo for my inspiration.  I started with a piece of grey card stock and drew a line with a pencil then stamped the little truck from the Mrs. Rogers Neighborhood with versamark ink. I did another line above (using the lines on my mat so my lines were straight and had the same width between them). I stamped the car from Got It Covered in versamark ink, then did another line, stamped another row.... you get the idea!! When the stamping was done i embossed it all with white embossing powder. I next went in with a fine tip black marker and made a road for my trucks and cars!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i use Out of This World stamp set for my sentiment. I picked the birthday stamp, inking one part with green ink then stamped it. Cleaned the stamp and then inked the other part with brown ink. I cut out each part.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

When i placed the sentiment pieces on my card base i thought it still needed something so i cut a strip of the grey paper, tore it in half and placed it underneath the sentiments. I liked it so i adhered the sentiments to each strip, then added them to my card base with foam tape. To finish it off i added three wood arrows!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you will play along with us at the Be Inspired Challenge!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Out of This World, Got it Covered, Mrs. Rogers Neighborhood
Embossing Powder: Hero Arts - White
Versamark Ink
Wood Veneers: Studio Calico
Ink: Memento Luxe - Pistachio, Toffee Crunch

4 comments: