Achievements

October 11, 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello!

I'm popping back in with a card for Winnie & Walter WCMD Color Combo Challenge. (click here if you are looking for my TAWS card) I decided to make a Christmas card and use some new Simon Says Stamp goodies. Here is the color combo:


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Simon Says Stamp
I started by die cutting the Merry Christmas die from gold card stock. Next i stamped the ornaments in peach and pink (i had to go with a darker pink b/c i don't have that light pink ink) on white card stock.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Simon Says Stamp

I adhered the gold die cut piece over the stamped ornaments with foam tape.For the background i used a sheet of washi tape like material. It has small gold like stars, it is adhesive on the pack so i just adhered it to a white card base and trimmed off the extra.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Simon Says Stamp

Last i added the gold die cut and ornament. I'll be back soon with more two cards for Winnie & Walter WCMD challenges!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Presents & Ornaments, Ornaments
Die: Simon Says Stamp - Holiday Frames
Washi Tape Sheet: Lifestyle Crafts - Shape N Tape - Gold
Ink: Hero Arts - Fresh Peach. Memento Luxe - Rich Cocoa, Rose Bud

3 comments:

  1. Love that polaroid die cut and the hanging ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what an elegant colour combo! Love this for Christmas!
    (and if you can combine challenges with W&W, you should pop it in to the Jingle Belles pink xmas challenge!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classy and elegant, my dear friend. And you know what you've done: convinced me I "need" those holiday frames. Gahhh...resistance wearing thin. Your card truly is stunning!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete