Achievements

February 14, 2015

Have a Purrfect Day

Good Morning,

Happy Valentines Day!! I hope everyone is staying warm!! We are having record cold and windchill, so i will be staying in crafting and studying!! Today i'll be sharing a few cards today for Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenges. I'm starting with the challenge to use a never inked stamp set, i don;t have many that haven't seen ink but i did managed to find the set Cat's Meow that hasn't been used yet.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Papertrey Ink
I started by die cutting and stamping the cat in brown ink, i colored her up with brown copic markers. I set it aside to work on my card base. I used some pattern paper from Crate Paper, one pink pattern  on top and another on the bottom. To cover the seam between them i die cut a PTI heart border die from white card stock, then added it with foam dots.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Papertrey Ink

Next i went through my embellishments and found some flowers i made a loooog time ago and luckily i had a light pink one that matched. I added a glitter gem to the flower center. With brown ink i stamped the sentiment a the bottom left, then added the cat and flower to the card.

Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be back in a bit!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Cat's Meow
Pattern Paper: Crate Paper
Copics
Die: PTI - Heart Border

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the coloring on the cat and how you paired him with that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable kitty! I love the shading on her and that flower and gem are so sweet with her!

    ReplyDelete