Achievements

February 13, 2015

You Make My Heart Smile

Hello!

I hope everyone is staying warm, i's about 2 degrees here in Michigan and only expected to get into the teens, BUT the wind chill is roughly -15, brrrrr!! I'm ready for spring!! Today i'm sharing one last love/valentine card, at least for a while!! I am entering this in Penny Black and More Challenge - Anything Goes, and Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Hearts, and last Cards in Envy Challenge - 2 or More Hearts.


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Penny Black
I started with a big text background stamp from Penny Black, i inked it up in the middle with a pink pigment ink, then around the edges red, and last the very edge a dark red. I stamped it on a white card base off to the left side.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Penny Black

Next i stamped one of the cute little elephant from Penny Black's Jumbo Love stamp set. I colored him up with a grey copic marker (i only have one grey marker), then i fussy cut him and the hearts out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Penny Black

I decided to actually use my washi tape collection, so i pulled out a few red or pink tapes and added them across my card. Below the washi tape i stamped a sentiment from the Penny Black So Very Much stamp set. I added a couple puffy heart stickers and last added the super cute elephant and one heart with foam dots.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Penny Black
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I'll be back through out the day today and tomorrow with several cards i made for Papertrey Ink anniversary challenges!! (there is a lot!!) I'm also way behind in my commenting, so i will be working on that today too!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Penny Black - Jumbo Love, So Very Much
Various Washi Tape
Copic Markers
Ink: Memento Luxe - Love Letter, Rose Bud, Rhubarb Stalk

15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is way too cold for me!! I whine when it's 30 degrees here in Texas! I am so in love with your card! That little elephant is the cutest thing ever! I love how he's blowing up the heart and then I love the big patterned heart behind him and the wonderful sentiment. I love everything about your card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cards in Envy!


    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That elephant is so cute! I love the washi too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is truly adorable! I've got to start using the washi tape, this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute! Love the Washi and elephant. Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's about the temperature here, been hovering around -20 with the wind chill. Brrr! And almost 2 feet of snow on the way today...hurry up spring! Keep warm :)
    This little ellie is so freaking adorable I can't hardly stand it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful washi detail and I especially love the stamped heart and cute elephant image...guess I love the entire card!! Thanks for playing along at Cards in Envy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful washi detail and I especially love the stamped heart and cute elephant image...guess I love the entire card!! Thanks for playing along at Cards in Envy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dana, your card is so adorable! I have washi tape but rarely use it. I love how you added it to this card! Thank you for sharing with us at Cards in Envy! I hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cuteness!! LOVE the washi strips!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Cards In Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really super work Dana and so pleased you shared it with us at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at PBSC! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaaah what a sweetie and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for joining our February Challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! I do hope you will pop over and join us for our March Challenge-Spring Blooms!

    Oh my...this is lovely, as well as being photographed so beautifully! I love it!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete