Achievements

May 20, 2015

Wine a Little

Hi!!

 I have a card on the Art Impressions blog today featuring wine and Celeste!! Hehehe!! Okay not real wine!!  I paired Celeste with a sentiment from the Art Impressions Wine Diva clear stamps set, which can be found at Michael's. 
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by die cutting the big speech bubble from water color. Then i stamped Celeste and colored her with distress markers. AI stamps are so fun to color!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next found some stripy pattern paper, some of it with coral and gold, then added it to a white card base. Then i picked out a nice wine theme sentiment from Wine Diva and stamped i in the bottom right corner.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I added the speech bubble with foam tape, and for a little added interest i found some enamel dots that matched and added three to the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Wine Diva (Clear stamps available at Michael's), Celeste
Pattern Paper: Craft Smith - Sweet Soiree
Die: Simon Says Stamp - Round Bubble
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye - Mistletoe Magic

2 comments:

  1. teehee! I love it - the gold goes with Celeste so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colour combination, Dana...and again, your colouring is impeccable! I'd like to 'wine' a lot...another 20 days 'til summer and so much to do! Oh well...I just need to get focused...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete