Achievements

September 3, 2015

Jingle Bells

Hello!

Click here if you are looking for my Art Impressions post or here for The Alley Way Stamps post! (yes its a busy day on the blog!! )  :)

I hope everyone is having a great day! I'm back with a sneak peek of some new Christmas dies from Crafter's Companion. The new collection is Edge'ables Christmas Only Words and i am showing off the Jingle Bells die.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started with a cut file by Sweet Afton called Christmas Bell. I used my Silhouette software to make the file into a card. I cut the card from some grey card stock and Crafter's Companion Silver Starlight Shimmering card stock. Then i cut the holly from green card stock.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

From some Candy Red Shimmering card stock i cut the Jingle Bells die. After adhere the grey and Starlight layers together, i added the Jingle Bells to the front of the card. I trimmed off the over hang. As a final touch i added three red pearls to the holly leaves for berries!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I'll be back with another project, show casing another die from this release!!

Dana


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiment! It has such a retro feel to it. I love the bell you created on the Silhouette, and the wonderful holly!

    ReplyDelete