Achievements

October 20, 2015

Have an Ice Day

Hello!!

How is everyone? I have been super busy with chemistry and i had a table at a local craft show and had lots to do to get ready for it! I'm way behind in commenting, so i just checked out every one's blog and cleaned out my Bloglovin' so i could start fresh! Thank you for stopping by and for all your comments, its very appreciated!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I'm on The Alley Way Stamps blog today, sharing a card featuring the new Mistletoe Kisses stamp set. I found a die cut rectangle that i had colored the edge somehow, way back when!! It is a perfect color for a winter card!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I stamped the little snowman on the rectangle and used my Spectrum Noir markers to color him. Next i stamped the sentiment from the Waddle Pals set, below the snowman.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

This card is pretty simple, since i used a rectangle already cut and colored. I had some snowflake embellishment already out, so i added it to the bottom corner of the rectangle. Last i just added the rectangle to a white card base with foam tape!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

3 comments:

  1. That panel is perfect! I love that sweet little snowman, and your CAS design! You are one busy lady, I don't know how you do it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone's behind in commenting, that would be me! And I don't have a challenging Chemistry course taking up all my time either...or a craft sale! You're incredibly busy! Mr. Snowman here: adorable! He appears to be having qutie an "ice" day!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete