Achievements

November 12, 2015

Art Impressions Challenge - Be Merry

Hello

It's the second week of the Art Impressions Challenge! The challenge is Be Merry, to help celebrate a new Christmas release!! The stamps are so adorable and funny!! Click here to check out the new stamps!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I used the Holly Jolly Set and stamped the three cute snowmen on white card stock. Then i used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color them, then fussy cut them out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next i die cut a stitched oval from water color card stock. I used Distress Inks Barn Door and Peeled Paint to ink smoosh the background. I set it aside to dry.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then i found some brown wood grain pattern paper that i added to a white card base. When the oval was dry i stamped the Warm Wishes sentiment at the bottom of the oval. Then i added the snowmen to the oval with foam tape and last just adhered the oval to the wood pattern paper.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Thanks so much for stopping by!! It will be a busy day on my blog, so make sure you stop by! A new product is coming and i'll have info about it later this morning!!

Dana




3 comments:

  1. I love that background you created and the woodgrain paper helps show it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, these guys are so cute! I love that fun splattered/smooshed background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chubby little snowmen, coloured to perfection, are soooooo darling! I want to hang out with them! The background...oh my!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete