Achievements

November 12, 2015

Smile Big

Hello!

This my second post today, click here if you are looking for my Art Impressions post and i'll be back shortly with another post!! Yep, its a busy day on the blog today!!!

I'm on The Alley Way Stamps blog today! If you haven;t heard yet, TAWS is closing :( Make sure you stop by the store to get 30% all stamps, once they are gone, they're gone!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
My card features the new Rain or Shine stamp set, i love this set!! Lots of great possibilities!! It started with i found this glittered sentiment square. I pulled out the pattern paper pad that it came from and i stamped the cute little kite's on some of the pattern papers and fussy cut them out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I added the sentiment square to a Kraft card base with foam tape. Then i added the kites to the square and last i added a few matching enamel dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana



3 comments:

  1. What a great way to dress up that little journaling card! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Dana! Sad to see that Alley Way is closing...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete