Achievements

November 28, 2015

Thank You

Hello!!

I'm stopping by with a Thank You card. I played a little bit with my Spectrum Noir Aqua markers along with some other Crafter's Companion products!! I am also entering this into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anythings Goes.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started by die cutting the poppy flowers from Crafter's Companion Issue 7 Summer Edition. I used CC's watercolor paper and then used my Spectrum Noir Aqua markers to color them. After die cutting the poppy centers, i used the black Aqua marker to color them.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next i adhered the poppy petals and centers together. I cut a card base from white card stock and stamped the leaves and flowers from the Poppy stamp set that also came with the Summer Edition.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Then i found some cool sketchy alphabet stickers in my stash to spell out Thank You on the card. Last i just adhered the Poppy flowers to the card above the stems.


Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

3 comments:

  1. Love the depth/dimension you got from coloring the poppies and those sketchy letters go perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love those poppies! They look amazing!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, these are incredibly realistic poppies! Amazing dimension and depth...WOW!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete