Achievements

January 13, 2016

Another Year....

Hello!

It's the new year, do you do New Year Resolutions?? I used to, but it never lasts!!! One thing we all would like to do more is exercise!! I so love this image from the Don't Sweat It, it has a perfect sentiment for the new year!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
First i picked out some pattern paper from a My Minds Eye 6 x 6 pad, Chalk Studio Basics. I picked out a few patterns for her outfit, stamping her multiple times. Then it was just a matter of fussy cutting out all the pieces. Before adding the outfit i first used my Spectrum Noir markers to color her skin and hair.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

When she was colored and assembled i cut her out with a circle die. From some other patterns i cut two other circles. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

For the background i picked out a grey pattern paper and adhered it to a white card base. Then i added my image and the pink circle. Last i stamped the sentiment to the top of the remaining circle and adhered it to my card, trimming off the overhang. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Thanks so much for stopping by!! 

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment