Achievements

May 4, 2016

Crafter's Companion on HSN Today!!

Hello!

This is my second post today, click here if you are looking for my Art Impressions post.

Crafter's Companion is on HSN, TODAY!!! HSN is having an all day Craft day and Crafter's Companion will be on several times during the day showcasing Spectrum Noir products along with some great new products!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

My card today features a new stamp that is availble today on HSN. It is a nice big stamp, perfect for backgrounds and coloring!!! After stamping it on some Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Card Stock I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color it up! Markers used: BT2, BT4, BT5, CG2, CT1, CT3, CT4, DG2, DG3, DR1, DR5, DR7, LV3, OR1, PL1, PL2, PL4, PP1, PP3, PP5, TB1, TB2, TB3, TB5, TB6.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I used two stitched rectangles to make a frame from black card stock. Next I cut a strip of CC's Heat Resistante Acetate and stamped a sentiment from CC's Flights of Fancy set in watermark ink. Then I heat embossed some white embossing powder.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Then I used double sided tape to adhere the acetate to the back of the black frame. Then with more double sided tape added the frame to the butterfly panel, then I just added it all to a white card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Thanks for stopping by!! Make sure you stop by HSN today, you will not want to miss all the new products, they will be on through the day!!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: Butterfly Lullaby, Flights of Fancy
Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium White Card Stock, Heat Resistant Acetate
Hero Arts: White Embossing Powder
Spectrum Noir Markers

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic image! I love the coloring too, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, some serious colouring here, Dana! What a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete