Achievements

May 27, 2016

Happy 4th of July

Hello!!

Crafter's Companion has a new release today, two new stamp sets celebrating America and the Fourth of July!! The release is just in time for you to get the stamps to help celebrate the Fourth, I can;t believe that July is just over a month away!!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

The two new stamps are called Independence Day and 4th of July, I used both on my card. On a piece of Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth White card stock, I stamped the 4th of July sentiment and the three firecrackers.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next, I used a few new Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens to color the firecrackers, stars and fireworks. I used Hearthside, Gold and Teacup. It's super sparkly in person, its hard get a good picture of it!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

From my stash I found some chipboard stars and I used my CR11 Spectrum Noir Marker to color them. I trimmed a piece of blue card stock and adhered it to a white card base. Then I trimmed the stamped panel and adhered it to the card. Last I added the colored stars.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Crafter's Companion - Independence Day, 4th of July
Spectrum Noir Markers: CR11
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers: Hearthside, Gold, Teacup
Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Perineum White Card Stock

1 comment: