Achievements

June 14, 2016

Oh, The Places You'll Flamingo

Hello!

Today I'm stopping by with a card I made for the Lawnscaping Challenge, the challenge is called Off Kilter or to at least have one element at an angle. Well my card is all about the angle!! I figured I would have the ground at an angle, but when I started looking at my pattern paper I found some with stripes at an angle, another with triangles at a angle and as my card came to be I had one layer cut at an angle!!



Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Lawn Fawn
I started by stamping the flamingo and tiny flower from Lawn Fawn's Flamingo stamp set. I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color her up. I used CR2, CR4, GB3, OR2, PP3. Then I used some pigment ink to stamp the solid palm trees. With some sharp scissors I fussy cut everything out. I added the little flower to the flamingo and adding a small orange pearl to the flowers center.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Lawn Fawn

Next I used Lawn Fawn's stitched rectangles to cut my pattern paper. One rectangle is from pink and black striped paper, this gets adhered to a white card base. A smaller rectangle is cut from a green triangle pattern. From this rectangle I cut a strip from the bottom part, at an angle.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Lawn Fawn

Then I added the rectangle pieces to the card. The flamingo and palm trees are added with foam tape. For the sentiment I cut two banners from white card stock. On one I stamped Oh, The Places You'll and on the second Flamingo in pink ink. I added the banners to the card with foam tape. At the end I wrapped twine around the banners and tied it in a bow.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Lawn Fawn

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Lawn Fawn: Flamingo Together
Dies: Lawn Fawn: Stitched Rectangles, Papertrey Ink: Banners
Ink: Waffle Flower: Pretty Peony. Memento Luxe: Rich Cocoa, Pistachio
Twine: Hemptique
Pattern Paper: Craft Smith - Melon Patch
Spectrum Noir Markers

4 comments:

  1. Your various angles are so fun and so is the sentiment with that sweet flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colors! The bright pops of color really compliment the flamingo! Thank you for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous mix of colors and patterns!! Thanks for joining us over at the Lawnscaping Challenge!! - Jess

    ReplyDelete