Achievements

June 28, 2016

Thank You

Hello!!

Crafter's Companion has a new release today, Verity Rose! This is so cute and I love the retro 20's style!! There are so many products in this new collection, you really have to check it out!!!

Today's card features one of the little mini accessories stamps, Moonstruck and Sunbeam. Flamingo's have been everywhere! I decided to some spotlight coloring and made a background with the stamps.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
First I stamped the Flamingo and tropical leaf all over a panel of Crafter's Companion's Water Color Card Stock. Next I placed a circle die in the middle of the panel and lightly traced around it with a pencil.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Then I used a few Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers to color the images just inside the circle. I used Sunflower, Orange, Moss, Blossom, Rose Pink, Teal.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
While my coloring was drying I pulled out a strip of black card stock and then stamped and embossed the Thank You sentiment from Bebunni Sweet as a Rose stamp set. Then I used the Ribbon Border Die from the Verity Rose Collection on some black card stock. I found some backers twine that matched and threaded it through the ribbon border and tied it in a bow at one side.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion


I added the sentiment strip to the card and below that the ribbon border. The border is longer then the card so I just folded it around the edges, using glue to hold the ends and adding some glue along the rest of the border to hold it in place.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will stop by Crafter's Companion and check out all the new Verity Rose products!! I'll be back later this week with another card featuring the Verity Rose Collection.

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Verity Rose Collection - Moonstruck and Sunbeam Accessories
Dies: Verity Rose Collection - Ribbon Border Die. Die'sire Essentials - Circles
Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers
Twine: Doodlebug Designs - Bright
Crafter's Companion Watercolor Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment