Achievements

July 14, 2016

Art Impressions Challenge #188

Hello!

It's the second week of Art Impression Challenge #188 - Anything Goes! The challenge also celebrates AI's 29th anniversary!! I hope you will play along with us!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Because of the 29th anniversary I wanted to incorporate 29 on my card and decided to create a background. I pulled out some large number dies and cut them a few times from white card stock. I made three rows of the numbers 29 and adhered them to a white card base, trimming off the over hang.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next I stamped the image from the Giant Cake Set and colored it with my Spectrum Noir Markers. I used BP4, BP6, BT2, BT4, CT2, CT4, EB5, EB6, EB8, DR1, DR5, FS2, FS3, GB8, HB2, HB3, IG4, IG6, IG8, IG10, JG2, OR2, OR3, TB6, TB7, TN7, TN8. Then I fussy cut out the image.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I cut a strip of black card stock and white embossed the sentiment from the Happy 29th Wood Stamp available from Hobby Lobby. With scotch tape I masked off bottom part of the sentiment. I added this strip across the card base and then added the image with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you will play along with us!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Giant Cake Set, Happy 29th (available from Hobby Lobby)
Dies: Papertrey Ink - By the Numbers
Spectrum Noir Markers

4 comments:

  1. Love this image and your embossing, Dana! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Minds think alike LOL! I love your card and how different it is from mine even though we used the same stamp! Just goes to show how versatile a stamp can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background, Dana!! And I love the bright colours - I have a few friends that I could give this card to (smile!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great great choice!!! Great minds think alike, hehe! Love love the awesome background, absolute genius!

    ReplyDelete