Achievements

September 29, 2016

Essentials by Ellen & Distress Markers

Hello!

I'm popping in with a card I made for Essentials by Ellen Pin - Sights Challenge! I made it last week but only just been able to photograph and edit them!!

Here is the inspiration! I really like the aqua and white in all the photos!!



Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Essentials by Ellen
I stared with some Craft Smith pattern papers that have some great aqua patterns. The stripe pattern was added to a white card base. From a PTI die I cut the flower pattern and laid it over the stripes then I stamped the clouds and waves from Ellen's Stay Salty set. I made sure to stamp them so some clouds/waves were on the stripes and the flower piece.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Essentials by Ellen

Then I added the flower piece with foam tape. I stamped the Holy Ship! It's Your Birthday! at the lower right corner.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Essentials by Ellen
I cut a circle from water color card stock and stamped the boat, with my Distress Markers I water colored the boat. Then I added it to the card and last adhered a few enamel dots that matched.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Essentials by Ellen - Stay Salty
Distress Markers: Fired Brick, Cracked Pistachio, Hickory Smoke
Die: Papertrey Ink - Half & Half
Ink: Versafine - Smokey Gray
Pattern Paper - Craft Smith - Seaglass
Enamel Dots - My Minds Eye - Lost & Found Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment