Achievements

October 24, 2016

Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils

Hello!

How is everyone?? I've been super, super busy the past few weeks, but I'm finally starting to get things done!! I have a few cards I made this summer that I want to share before winter sets in. These cards are flowery and more summery, so it's either now or wait till next summer! It has to be now, because who does where they will be next summer!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started by stamping Crafter's Companion Angelica & Adam Collection - Ben stamp, then I colored it with CC's colored pencils. I used the older pencils when I made this, I have since gotten CC's new Colourblend pencils and played with them.... and wow!! So, so nice!!! But I'll say more about them when I share that card!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

After coloring the image I used the Die'sire Essentials Square die to cut it and some blue card stock out. I cut a square card base from white cardstock and added some pattern paper to it. I used Echo Park Paper - That's My Boy Collection Pack.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I added the blue and stamped squares with foam tape and then added a few stickers from the collection pack. Since this card is meant for a boy I didn;t add any enamel dots, didn;t really think it needed them!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Crafter's Companion - Angelica & Adam Collection - Ben
Die: Crafter's Companion - Die'sire Essentials - Square
Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils (older pencils)
Echo Park Paper - That's My Boy Collection Pack

2 comments:

  1. So sweet, I love the vintage feel of this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image; reminds me of the years-ago swinging on trees I did as a kid...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete