Achievements

November 14, 2016

Crafter's Companion Contemporary Christmas

Hello!

Crafter's Companion has two new Sara Davies Collections, both are Christmas themed! Today, my card features products from the Contemporary Christmas Collection.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
First, I cut a sheet of the A4 Luxury Snowfall Acetate to fit a 4.25 x 5.5 white card base. I also cut some gray cardstock to the same size.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next, I cut a strip vellum and white embossed Christmas Wishes from the Festive Sentiments stamp set. I placed the acetate over the gray cardstock and then wrapped the vellum around both, adhering the vellum to the back side of the gray card stock.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I cut the deer from At Christmas Time die set from brown card stock. Then I added some brown ink to the edges of the deer.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
To adhere to acetate to the gray cardstock I placed the deer over the vellum then added a little liquid glue between the acetate and the gray cardstock, then a little more glue between the acetate and the deer.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps, dies, and acetate are from Crafter's Companion Sara Davies Contemporary Christmas Collection.
Hero Arts White Embossing Powder


1 comment:

  1. I love the overlay! I almost never use acetate papers but I love this look!

    ReplyDelete