Achievements

December 20, 2016

Festive Fun with Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a card I made that features Spectrum Noir New ColourBlend Pencils! These are so nice!! They blend beautifully and are so creamy!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started by die cutting a circle from Crafter's Companion's Watercolor card stock. I stamped the image from The Makey Bakey Mice, Festive Fun & Frolics set. Then I used the ColourBlend pencils to color the image. Because I used watercolor card stock I got a nice texture look to the image! I used the following colors: Lemon Grass, Maize, Smoke, Pebble, Yellow Ochre, Spice Brown, Espresso, Bark, Pink Blush, Cranberry, Poppy, Carmine.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next,  I trimmed a snowflake pattern paper from Sara Davies Signature Collection - Festive Wonder. With Antique Linen Distress Ink I inked around the end of the panel. I also lightly inked around the colored circle.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I added the colored circle to the panel with foam tape. From my stash, I found a rusty snowflake, removed the twine that came with it and added it to my card. Then I stamped the sentiment, trimming it to a square and rounding the edges. I added it to the card over the snowflake. Last I adhered the panel to a white card base.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Makey Bakey Mice - Festive Fun & Frolics
Pattern Paper: Sara Davies Signature Collection - Festive Wonder
Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Diesire: Essential Circles
Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment