Achievements

December 22, 2016

Holiday Stencil & Embossing Paste

Hello!!

It's almost Christmas so I need to share the last of my Christmas cards! This first one I made a few months ago. My mom is into Genealogy and found some relations in Germany. They exchange Christmas cards and she was needing some ideas for this years Christmas card, this was one of the ideas I came up with!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Create A Smile
Last Christmas I think it was I gave her a German Christmas stamp set from Create A Smile. I also got for myself a few other items including the Ornaments stencil. I am entering this into Create A Smile Challenge of the Month - Christmas/Winter.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Create A Smile
I started with a white card base and placed the stencil over it. Then I added some black embossing, scraped off the excess and removed the stencil. I let it dry nice and good (probably overnight to be safe!).
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Create A Smile

Then I applied three colors of Distress Ink, each color highlighting an ornament. Next, I stamped the German Merry Christmas sentiment on a strip of card stock. I cut one end at an angle and added it to the card with foam tape. Last I found some blue, pink and yellow neon sequins that I added to each ornament.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Create A Smile
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Create A Smile - Schone Bescherung
Stencil: Create A Smile - Ornaments
Distress Ink
Seqins

No comments:

Post a Comment