Achievements

January 25, 2017

Distress Markers with Art Impressions

Hello!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today with two cards featuring the Feline set. I wanted to use up some pattern paper that I had on my desk!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
For both cards I stamped the cat image on watercolor cardstock. Then I used my Distress Markers to color them, I used: Black Soot, Pumice Stone, Ground Espresso.  Then I trimmed off the top part of the watercolor cardstock. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

For the first card I added the triangle pattern paper to a white card base and then added the cat with foam tape. Then I stamped the sentiment above the cat, luckily it worked out that the area was free of the gold triangle. They ink would have smeared on the gold foil!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

The other pattern paper is the same color but a different pattern with gold foil. I added the cat with foam tape a little bit higher on the card. I stamped the sentiment on vellum cardstock. To attached the vellum I used some polka dot washi tape, tucking it under the image a little.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Thanks so much for stopping by!! 

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Feline Set
Distress Markers
Pattern Papers (not sure the brand)
Washi Tape - Recollections
Vellum 

2 comments:

  1. Heehee...these are both so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously envious of this cat. I would love to be doing nothing!

    ReplyDelete