Achievements

February 15, 2017

Art Impressions Masculine Paper Piecing

Hello!!!

Today I'm on the Art Impressions blog with a cute little card for that special golfer in your life, Gordon Golfer!! Sometimes they did a little pick me up or just a hello! I did some simple paper piecing today, the best way to do paper piecing, pick pattern paper from the same paper pad!! Super easy, no matching necessary!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Whenever I do paper piecing I always start with the paper! Since this is a card for a guy I used Fancy Pants Swagger pad. I think golf pants always call for plaid!! A little stamping and fussy cutting and I have a pant and a hat for my golfer!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Since I went with the gray striped background I kept his shirt basic white and added just a touch of color to his outfit by coloring his socks!! To color everything but his hat and pants I used my Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5, BG6, EB5, EB6, FS4, FS6, FS9, IG1, IG2, JG6.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I kept the panel I stamped and colored the golfer on simple and square! So I did the same for the sentiment, though made it into a rectangle. I added the square and rectangle to the card with foam tape and lastly added a few matching enamel dots!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies

Stamps: Art Impressions - Gordon Golfer
Pattern Paper: Fancy Pants - Swagger
Spectrum Noir Markers
My Minds Eye - Wicked & Cut & Paste Enamel Dots

2 comments:

  1. Love that paper you chose for his outfit and I love all the black and white - great guy card!

    ReplyDelete