Achievements

February 8, 2017

Art Impressions Valentine Wobble Card

Hello!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today! Send your special someone a card featuring an Art Impressions Valentine Action Wobble card, there are four great wobble sets: Tweetheart Set, Has Hugz Set, Bear Hug Set and Main Squeeze Set.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

My card features the Tweetheart set, isn't it soo cute?!?! I started by die cutting a circle from watercolor cardstock and then stamping the full image. On a piece of scrap watercolor card stock, I stamped the small image that will be going on the wobble. With my Distress Markers I colored both images, I used: Fired Brick, Carved Pumpkin, Spiced Marmalade, Ground Espresso.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then I fussy cut out the smaller image and attached it to the bigger image with an action wobble. I found in my stash some cute love birds pattern paper and I added it to a white card base. From the same paper pad, I used a banner die a few times along with one made from the water color card stock. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I added the circle with the wobble to the card base and below added a few banners. For the sentiment, I stamped it on the watercolor banner and added it to the card with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Tweetheart Set
Dies: Spellbinders - Circles. PTI - Banner Die
Pattern Paper: My Minds Eye - Happy Go Lucky
Distress Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment