Achievements

February 25, 2017

Simple Card to Get the Mojo Flowing

Hello,

I've been in a bit of a slump, not feeling like creating or I feel like creating but continue to mess up and then end up frustrated!! So after a few days away from the craft table, I was ready!! To just ease into it (I didn't want to mess up again and so on!!) I made a really easy simple card!! Before my slump, I wanted to play along with Winnie & Walters 3rd Birthday Bash Challenges! So I used the challenges as a way to bring back my mojo and to just have a little fun for fun's sake!

This card is for the Cute Critter Card Challenge!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter
This card is really simple and was really nice to do! Not hard, just easy coloring and die cutting! I got really lucky and won a new W&W stamp set and dies, they came just in time for me to get back into!! I started by die cutting the kitty image from Welcome to the Family, then used my Misti to match up the stamp to the die. Then I used a few Spectrum Noir Markers to color her up! I used FS6, IG1, IG2, IG4.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter

Next, I die cut a stitched rectangle from some pretty flower pattern paper. From the same pad, I also cut a strip of pink pattern. I used a small doily die with some light pink paper. Then I die cut a circle from white cardstock. I added the kitty to the circle and then added it to the pink doily with foam dots.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter

On the pink paper strip, I stamped the Happy Birthday and then added the pink doily. I added the strip to the pattern paper panel and then adhered that to a white card base. Last I added some glitter enamel dots.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter
From here I went on to make several more cards that I will be sharing over the next couple days! It's so nice to create again!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Winnie & Walter- Welcome to The Family
Dies: Winnie & Walter - Welcome to The Family, My Favorite Things - Blueprint #13, Doily - Unknown.
Pattern Paper: Pebbles - Garden Party
Embellishments: KI Memories - Playlist Glitter Dots
Spectrum Noir Markers



2 comments:

  1. Awww...your kitten, surrounded by all the pretty flowers, is adorable! Great to hear your mojo has made a return (do you see my mojo hanging around anywhere? Like you, wanting to create but making epic messes!). A 'certain" , shall we say, 'yummy' challenge starting tomorrow has a'theme' that your card would fit, so if you have another kitty hanging around, we'd love to have you *hint hint*
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete