Achievements

February 1, 2017

Wanna Share?

Hello AI fans!!

Well, it's February and that means Valentine's day is only 14 days away!!! Art Impressions have some great Valentine stamps and today I am featuring the Wanna Share set! 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I started with the background cutting a panel from watercolor card stock. I applied Distress Inks Picked Raspberry and Worn Lipstick to the panel, then I splattered some water all over. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions


While the panel dried I stamped the lady from the Wanna Share set on some white card stock. Then I used the following Spectrum Noir Markers to color her up: BP4, BP6, CR5, CR11, CR6, EB5, EB6, FS4, FS6, FS9, LG3, LG4, LG5, IG5, IG6. Then I fussy cut out the image.

I placed a Simon Says Stamp Tiny Spaced Heart stencil over the watercolored panel. I colored the stencil with Barn Door Distress Ink. Then I wrapped some gold stripe washi tape three times around the card. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions


At the bottom of the panel, I stamped the sentiment. Above it, I adhered the image with foam tape. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Wanna Share Det
Stencil: Simon Says Stamp - Tiny Spaced Hearts
Distress Ink: Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Barn Door
Spectrum Noir Markers

1 comment: