Achievements

March 3, 2017

Pattern Making with Stamps

Hello!

I'm playing along with another Winnie & Walter Challenge!! My card today is for the Pattern Making Challenge! I made a basic pattern, and went with bright colors to color it! To show off the pattern, I left everything else simple!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter
I started with one of the stamps from Winnie & Walter's Scenery: The Party Hangover and added the party decor from The Party stamp set. I don't know what these things are, but I thought they were cool looking! To make the pattern I just stamped everything multiple times.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter

To color, I used several Distress Markers (colors are listed at the end of this post). I went with a light and dark color, not worrying about blending anything as I wanted graphic looking images, plus I didn't use watercolor paper, so no blending was going to happen anyway!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter

Next, I cut a strip of white card stock and stamped Happy Birthday and adhered it to the panel. For a little sparkle, I added some small black rhinestones to the top of the party decor. I also added a couple rhinestones next to the sentiment. Last I adhered the panel to a white card base!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter

Have a great day!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Winnie & Walter - The Party, Scenery: The Party Hangover
Distress Markers: Wilted Violet, Dried Marigold, Peeled Paint, Shaded Lilac, Mermaid Lagoon, Bundled Sage, Tumbled Glass, Spiced Marmalade, Barn Door, Candied Apple
Embellishments: Recollections - Black Rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. So festive to have those colorful lanterns repeated, Dana! Very fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stamping is so precise, and I love the pattern you created!

    ReplyDelete