Achievements

March 28, 2017

Thanks A Latte!

Hello!

I made an extra card for the Coffee Lovers Spring Blog Hop!! There is still time to play along so make sure to link up your Spring Coffee Themed card!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Altenew & Simon Says Stamp & Essentials by Ellen
For this card I used a few different stamp sets. I started with the mug from Simon Says Stamp What's Brewing stamp set and I stamped it many times on white card stock. Then I pulled several of the flower and leaves stamps from Altenew's Adore You set. I stamped the flowers and leaves randomly all over the white mugs, I did make a mask for the top of the mug so I would stamp flowers on the inside of the mug.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Altenew & Simon Says Stamp & Essentials by Ellen
Next I fussy cut out all the mugs and then laid them on a white card base. When I was happy with the arrangement I used some liquid adhesive to glue them down. Once they were try I trimmed off any parts that hung over the edge. I also used some of those extra pieces to add a few more mugs around some of the big plank spaces still left.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Altenew & Simon Says Stamp & Essentials by Ellen

I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color the flowers. For the leaves I used LG3, LG5. For the flowers I used the Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers AP1, AP2, BO1, BO2, DP1, DP2, VB1, VB2.  I did some loose coloring leaving some white edges on the leaves and flowers.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Altenew & Simon Says Stamp & Essentials by Ellen

For a sentiment I used the Thanks a Latte from Essentials by Ellen, Oh, Frappe stamp set. I trimmed the sentiment to a strip and added it across my card with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Altenew & Simon Says Stamp & Essentials by Ellen
Thanks for stopping by!! I'm doing my best to make it through the hop and comment, but now sure I'll make it! So many have already linked up!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Essentials by Ellen - Oh, Frappe, Altenew - Adore You, Simon Says Stamp - Whats Brewing
Spectrum Noir Markers
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers



5 comments: