Achievements

June 15, 2017

Art Impressions Challenge #210 Let's Distress

Hello!

It's the second week of Art Impressions Challenge #210 Let's Distress! Along with the challenge, there is a new release of Windows to the World and a new Frame Die!! I have two projects today, one featuring the frame die and new Window and another that follows the Let's Distress challenge using one Distress Marker.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
The frames are really easy to use, just die cut, fold, and adhere the tabs! You want to use double sided pattern paper as you will see both sides. For the Window frame, I just stamped the cat window and colored it with my Spectrum Noir Markers. Trim it and adhere the frame over it show you can see the image. Really very easy!! The die even comes with a little stand that you adhere to the back, it folds flat for gift giving!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

For the other project, I stamped some of the new Watercolor stamp sets all with the Black Soot Distress Marker. I went with a black and white theme, using just that marker to watercolor. I cut the frame from black cardstock and then added a white ribbon to the back to make it an ornament/decor! Perfect for any cat lover!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Stop by, break out your favorite distress products and play along with us!!

Dana

3 comments:

  1. Dana - such gorgeous projects! I love your idea with the Distress Marker - it looks like a black & white photo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool die and I love that black and white card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both wonderful in their own way. I am drawn to your black and white; it isn't often we see Art Impressions used this way, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete