Achievements

August 31, 2017

New Spectrum Noir Marker Colors

Hello!

I'm sharing an easy card that's all about the coloring!! In fact, the majority of the colors are new Spectrum Noir Marker colors!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started by stamping the image from Crafter's Companion Sheena Douglass Groovin 60's Just Truckin Stamp Set. Then I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color it, I used: AP1, AP3, BO2, BO3, BO4, DP1, DP2, DP3, DP4, EB5, EB6, FS3, FS9, GY1, GY2, PV4, RB1, RB2, VB1, VB2, VB3, YG1, YG2, YG3. When I was done I trimmed the panel down.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I pulled out some gray cardstock to make a card base, then trimmed some purple cardstock about 1/4 inches shorter than the card base. Next, I adhered the colored panel.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

For a sentiment, I stamped the Live It Up from the RPM stamp set. I trimmed it down to a small rectangle and then adhered it to the card with foam tape.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I kept everything clean and simple so the image and coloring are the stars of the show! Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Crafter's Companion - Sheena Douglass Groovin' 60s - RPM, Just Truckin'
Spectrum Noir Markers
Pattern paper: Echo Park Paper Co - Homespun

1 comment:

  1. Great image and the coloring looks fantastic, love the shading!

    ReplyDelete