Achievements

September 13, 2017

Latte Love with Art Impressions

Hello!!

I'm on the Art Impressions today! Fall is around the corner and the new Girlfriend set Latte Love is perfect for fall and winter!! I went with fun colors because fall doesn't mean that you have to go with dark colors!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I started by stamping the image on white cardstock and then using my Spectrum Noir Markers to color it. I used: BG3, BG6, BG10, BP1, BT3, BT4, BT5, CR1, CR3, CR4, CT1, CT4, DR1, DR6, DR7, EB5, EB6, GT2, GT3, JG4, OR1, OR4, PP2, PP4, PP5, PP6, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN5, TN7.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I fussy cut out the image leaving a small white border. For the sentiment, I stamped it on a strip of white cardstock. Then I cut some pattern paper from Pink Paislee's Take Me Away with a stitched rectangle. With adhesive I added the sentiment to the pattern paper panel, trimming off the over hang.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

To spice up the card a bit I added the rectangle at quite an angled. All but one corner were over the card edges, those got trimmed off. Last I just added the image with foam tape.

Happy Stamping!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Latte Love
Spectrum Noir Markers
Pattern Pattern: Pink Paislee - Take Me Away
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangle Die

No comments:

Post a Comment