Achievements

July 24, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge - Here's The Rub

Hi,


I have 2 projects to share to day. The 1st is a card for CAS-ual Fridays Challenge. Since its getting latter in the year i am going to start making fall, Halloween and Christmas cards. I looked through my Halloween rub-on and sticker file and started with some rub-ons. I made 2 tags with the rub-ons, but i didn't think they were very clean and simple. So i looked again in my file and made a clean and simple card!!







The pumpkins are glitter stickers, i added the tall pumpkin directly on the Kraft cardbase. For the other 3 pumpkins i used baby powder to make the stickers not sticky. Then i used pop up dots to adhere the pumpkins to the cardbase


Below the pumpkins i stamped the sentiment pumpkin patch in versa mark. A very nice clean and simple card.



For the Halloween tags, it started with the rub-on sentiment Monsters on Parade. As soon as saw this sentiment i knew i had the perfect stamps to use. Unity has these cute little guys dressed up as a mummy and Frankenstein (there is also a vampire, but i only had 2 of the rub-on sentiments). I stamped them on white cardstock and colored them with colored pencils. After cutting them out i added a touch of glitter to them.



Then i used a tag die out of pattern paper and edged them with purple ink. I cut a PTI fillable frame from orange pattern paper. I added the rub-on to the frame and on the tag. Then i added the cute little monster with pop up dots

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies:
Card:
Stickers: Doodlebug
Kraft card: The Paper Studio
Stamp: Unknown

Tags:
Die's: Papertrey Ink, Tag and Fillable Frame
Pattern Paper:
Stamps: Unity
Ink: Memento
Colored pencils: Unknown
Rub On's: Unknown

3 comments:

  1. The pumpkins are *very* cute - I wish I could use stickers so well. I love the little mummy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, I just love the patterned pumpkins and they look great on the Kraft :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! These projects are out of this world adorable!!! Adore those pumpkin stickers and the outstanding clean and simple design that you created with them! And then those tags - be still my heart!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete