Achievements

February 12, 2012

Sunday's Bits & Pieces #7

Hi,

Happy Sunday!! I dug deep in my embellishment drawer for today's card. I found this cute pattern paper with cards & trucks. And with the paper piecing challenge at CAS-ual Friday, i new this paper would be great with PTI's small little truck stamp. I also found a brown oval and from my jar of ribbon pieces i found a thin strip of muslin.


First i stamped the truck image on the pattern paper and cut it out. Next i wiped the brown oval on a black ink pad. I die cut a tag from kraft and adhered the oval and truck to the tag. Then i used the strip of muslin and tied it around the top


Next i placed the tag on my cardbase and with a pencil marked the basic outline of the tag with a small line on each side. I stamped a paint splatter around the outline, making sure just a little was outside my lines. Last i adhered the tag with pop up dots and stamped Happy Birthday below the tag.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink: Boy Basics: Truckin It, Grunge Me
Ink: Papertrey Ink: True Black. Ranger Distress Ink: Frayed Burlap
Die: Papertrey Ink Tag

3 comments:

  1. I just love this :) Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect boy card! Love the muddy splatter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore this card!!!! the splatter is awesome as is that muslin ribbon. gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete